Wednesday, May 13, 2009

AirTel

Yes, you read it right this Blog is dedicated to all the wonderful Airtel ads and Airtel the Brand it self.. I cannot think of one bad ad by Airtel. First of all the jingle is very nice and catchy secondly they take care to make the most brilliant ads with greater meaning or an inspiratio or a simple fact of life we have forgotten or something nice. And no complains about the service either I have used airtel back home in India from like 2000( the plan I guess use to be called Airtel Magic ) and now the airtell call home calling card provides brilliant clarity and the biggest bang for the buck. I load it with like 100$ and it gos on and on and no worries of the copaniy shutting down over night ;-) ( Yes , it happened to a couple of my friends who had taken some card they lost like 20 - 30$ ). AS the slogan goes "We bring you India like no one else does". Thanks a ton Airtel I am connected home 24x7. GO AIRTEL!!!

No comments: